Home electronics from the Swedish brand Asko belongs to the premium segment of the market, which is used for both domestic and commercial purposes. Repairing such equipment is a quite troublesome task due to the difficulty in selecting components and technicians. Our technicians are ready to carry out Asko dishwasher repair and other equipment, it is recommended to call and book a date by phone.
ASKO is renowned for its steel-made dishwashers, a tradition that has lasted for decades. The new generation of dishwashers features even more steel, giving a robust and reliable impression, yet keeping the sleek and refined lines of Scandinavian minimalism. With an emphasis on reducing plastic, these dishwashers reflect ASKO’s commitment to sustainability and design. The panel ready dishwashers blend seamlessly into any kitchen’s decor, hiding beneath the countertop and behind cabinetry.
ASKO’s journey started in 1950 with a single washing machine, but today, the company offers a full range of appliances for kitchens and laundry. With a strong aesthetic and a love for design, ASKO creates good-looking appliances while prioritizing the health and wellbeing of the user. The company is also environmentally conscious, using water and energy-efficient machines that are built to last.
Inspired by Scandinavian values of healthy living, design, craftsmanship, and environmental responsibility, ASKO’s products are a joy to use and provide inspiration for a better quality of life. Laundry is at the heart of ASKO’s mission, offering products that balance high-quality design, functionality, and performance with user’s health and care for the environment.
Washing machines from ASKO are designed to improve health and wellbeing, featuring a Steel Seal™ solution that eliminates bacteria traps and a Quattro Construction™ that ensures a low noise level and longer durability. ASKO’s heat pump dryers are closed systems with air that constantly circulates, making them suitable for confined spaces with little incoming air.
ASKO’s products are distributed globally, including in the Nordics, USA, Australia, and 50 other markets. The company is committed to continually improving its products and maintaining high standards to deliver the care that customers want for their washing and drying.
Asko Service and Repair Near Me
Our company specializes in the repair and maintenance of manufacturer’s residential and commercial equipment. All work is performed on-site. This approach significantly reduces the repair time and allows the customer to see the results of the work almost immediately. You should contact us because:
- We offer a 6-month guarantee on all manipulations and parts;
- All manipulations are performed according to the manufacturer’s standards, which speeds up repair and maintenance;
- Affordable cost of the repair;
- Fully transparent pricing – the price includes services for the replacement of parts, diagnostics, setup and troubleshooting;
- Master technicians who have undergone special training and courses provided by the manufacturer;
- Ability to repair Asko washing machines and other equipment without the need for transportation;
- Quick appointment by phone.
We not only repair ASKO appliances, but also perform planned maintenance. It is recommended to check the equipment at least once a year.
Best Repair Services for ASKO Appliance
Our service provides Asko dishwasher repair near me for both private households and HoReCa industry establishments, including kitchen restaurants, bars, diners, cafes, laundry services, hotels, apartment complexes, etc. We are ready for Asko dryer repair near me, as well as for other equipment from ASKO and any other manufacturers:
- Dishwashers and washing machines for homes and laundry services;
- Stovetops, ovens, hoods, wall ovens;
- Refrigerators, freezers, ice makers, vending machines, wine coolers, etc.;
- Walk-in refrigerators and freezers;
- Air conditioners, professional ventilation and air drying systems.
Asko dryer repair is performed using only certified components, which will allow the equipment to work for the longest possible time. A $20 discount is offered upon the first visit.